Monday, March 2, 2015

House of Mouse Challenge #189-"Spring"!!

Good Monday morning dear blogging friends!!!

For my Simply Magnolia post from yesterday please go HERE!!

Hope that everyone enjoyed a fabulous weekend!!  I had a GREAT weekend...it was my birthday and my husband surprised me with a wonderful dinner out (we are under construction here...once again!!!) with most of the family...my sweet DIL Natalie and the two Grandsons were unable to attend as our sweet Quinn has the chicken pox...poor darling!!! 

Okay enough about me...lol!!!  Today begins a brand new challenge here at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!!!  Our very talented Tracy is hosting and has chosen "Spring" as her theme...aren't we all ready for a HUGE dose of Spring!!!  As always we have the option of "Anything Goes"!!!


Glitter Text Generator

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is


Simon Says Stamp
We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and Simon Says Stamp!!
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront  
Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of some of their Premium Dye Ink Pads 
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront
 Simon Says Stamp has over 100,000+ items in stock along with the latest and greatest releases from Magnolia, Whiff of Joy, Tim Holtz, Spellbinders, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more.  With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!

*** AND ***
Our awesome MOUSEY Team also has this brand NEW Stamp to give away to 1 Lucky Player, so be sure to play to win!

Stampabilities Stamp, House-Mouse Designs, Inc.  Stamp is called: "Sweet Sensations", #HMIR1094. Featuring Mudpie.  What Fabulous Prizes, heh?!

Please note that all Shipping, Taxes and Fees are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner.
 
Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
what is one of the first signs of Spring??...well tulips of course...
I decided to make a "Tulip Box"...
I used a template that I have had forever from Sandra's Scrap Shop... 
the design paper is Basic Grey...
I didn't have an image that had tulips...this was the closest I could find in my stash...
I used "Tulip Petals",  "Ivy Tendrils" and "Tiny Tendrils" dies from Memory Box...
 this is "Take Time to Smell the Flowers" HMUR1062...
coloured with my copics...
the button is sewn on as a handle for opening the box...
 view from above...
 and the back of the tulip and image that sits on top of the box...
I decorated the back as I didn't like the unfinished look...
 opening the box...
 opened...
I can use this for Easter candy for the Grandkiddies...
 
Well that is my "Spring" Tulip Box!!  It was so much fun to make...now it's your turn!!  We hope that you will join us in the fun over at House Mouse and Friends...we are looking forward to seeing all your fabulous creations!!
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!
 
Mousey Hugs,


 

21 comments:

  1. Too cute! You've done it again! Another masterpiece. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! I just love tulips and you have really built a beautiful 3D tulip garden in a box! Can I love in there please!!! Stunning Beth, another winner! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING as usual! I LOVE this sweet design. Spring is my favorite time of year. I love the colors, holidays, flowers, birds, the warm (not too hot) weather. sigh. This is like spring in a box :)) So many beautiful details.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us :) When I grow up I want to be like you :)

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! What a great idea and oh so pretty. Screams Spring. Colored up beautifully too. Love the colors and all your embellishments.
    You are the queen of embellishments!!!! Hope all is well with you.
    Glad you had a great BDay.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth a gorgeous creation you have made this is spring.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! This Tulip Box is absolutely amazing!! I love how it unfolds! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! This tulip box is absolutely stunning! I love every bit of it inside and out. The way you've inked the edges and added the pearls, right down to your fabulous image at the center of it all. This most definitely says Spring to me. Stunning!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOODNESS! Such amazing detailing here Teamie! What a mega gorgeous Tulip BOX full of beauty! Love the pearl touches and these happy colors. Screams SPRING!! :) Glad you held on to that template all this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh so fun ! love the shape
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation Beth :-) the image is adorable and all the details are fabulous ! beautiful ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. An amazing creation Beth, it's a beautiful image and your details are just awesome - I love it!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Beth I love your tulip creation! What wonderful spring colours and your little image is coloured so perfectly. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this Beth and you won't believe I too have this box but cut it once and it was huge so haven't done it since....next time will resize all my pieces as this is stunning...wowow...love it.xxxBeautiful creation and gorgeous colours here.xx


    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful tulip box and oh so springy! well done Beth

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Beth this one super stunning creation fab take on the Spring chall theme..lots of work but well worth it..lovely work.

    smiles teamie Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Beth, what an amazing creation you have made for our spring challenge, I just love it,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just had to stop by and tell you how awesome your House Mouse card is.. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeahhh!! Beth, your Tulipbox is lovely!!!!! It's so 'springy'!!! Well done!! It is so nice to see an older template in a new version!!!
    I did uploaded some pics to the Gallery LOL!!

    Kind regards, Sandra
    p.s. thanks for posting my link!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG Beth I say this every time, but your creations are so creative and outstanding sweetie !! Love your tulip box !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Beth
    This is gorgeous, beautiful details and I love the design.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing! Words just fail me! Love it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete