Monday, July 27, 2015

Marvelous Magnolia-Challenge #98 "Anything Goes"!!

Hello again dear blogging friends!!

For my House Mouse and Friends post from earlier today please go HERE!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to my fellow Marvelous Magnolia teamies for their best wishes over the last few weeks...it's much appreciated!!!

Okay onto the beginning of a brand new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia...this one is a super easy theme...now don't we all love "Anything Goes"??!!  So many ways to get creative with this one AND I am the sponsor for this challenge with a SUPRISE package for one lucky winner!!!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I SO love working with the wonderful templates from Sandra's Scrap Shop...
this one is the Peony Heart Box...
DP is My Minds Eye...
this cutie is "Tilda with Kneesocks" from the Sakura 2015 collection...
coloured with my copics...
dusted with Shabby Pink Frantage...
butterflies are Memory Box "Fairy Land Butterflies" #99078...
 closer view...
 stick pin decorated with butterfly charm and beads from my stash...
mounted on a Magnolia Doohickey "So Wrapped Tilda Lace" from the SCL12 collection...
 back view...
flowers and lace are from my stash...
 the box opened...
 
I really LOVED putting this together...the template/tutorial was so easy to follow!!  Time for you to check out the FABULOUS projects that my talented teamies have to show you...then it's your turn!!!
 
All materials are listed/linked above.
 
Challenges I wish to enter:
All About Magnolia-Challenge #4 "Bingo"-I think that I have everything except Edwin
Boutique Magnolia-Challenge #27 "Theme Free"
Magnolia Mania-Challenge #115 "Pimp Something"
Stamp and Create with Magnolia-Challenge #66 "Decorative Edge"
Paradise of Magnolia-Challenge #17 & 18-"Anything Goes"
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!
 
 



15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Beth. Tilda is adorable and love your beautifully embellished box. Stunning.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutly fabulous !!!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous...so so so sweet...I love it. Beautiful...really beautiful.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous...so so so sweet...I love it. Beautiful...really beautiful.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Beth, Well, Wow, what an amazing box, I am loving all your beautiful florals and trade mark bling he he! I absolutely adore this Tilda with long socks and Oh my word you have coloured her so beautifully!!! I have really missed you and I hope you are coping sweetie. Lots of love and Cuddles to you darling, Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation hun, fab design and image, hope your ok, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunningly beautiful creation that must have taken you hours. So many gorgeous details to look at and enjoy! Love it. Hope you are doing okay, thinking of you...

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Beth! Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving such a sweet comment. Your box is gorgeous! Such a WOW factor! I always enjoy seeing your attention to detail - wonderful! I hope you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Beth! Your pretty box is so pretty....oh my....I really don't know how you get all these ideas and then make them into such pretty creations. Beth, your colouring is amazing!!! You never leave anything untouched with a pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry Beth, I meant to finish with saying you never leave anything untouched with a flower, pin, embellishment or a gorgeous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Beth, another stunning piece of art!! This is just breathtaking and functional to boot! I'd be filling that with all kinds of beads and things, great idea for an organizational project and of course, you decorated to the nines!!! Absolutely amazing my friend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a amazing embellished lovely BOX full of fabulous sparkle and gems and gorgeous coloring! CRAZY AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful box. ♥ ♥ ♥
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania.
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a wonderful creation, Beth, full of gorgeous details!! Thank you for sharing with us at Stamp and Create with Magnolia and good luck in the draw!
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete