Sunday, August 2, 2015

Midway Reminder at Simply Magnolia-"Buttons or Bows (or both)"!!

Good Sunday morning dear blogging friends!

It's the midway point at Simply Magnolia and it's Team Glamour's turn this week to show you what we came up for our "Buttons and Bows (or both)" challenge!!  Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Crafty Ribbons!!  You still have almost a week...until Saturday August 8th noon GMT to get crafty and join us!!

I'm feeling the need to create 3D once again and I needed to make a baby "card" so I thought "YES...I get to finally use the cradle template that I ordered from...once again...Sandra's Scrap Shop"!!!  I think by now you must have figured out just how much I enjoy working with Sandra's wonderful templates...they are so easy to follow...very well laid out!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I decided to go with a pink and blue combo...a favourite of mine...lol!!...
DP is also a fav...Maja Design from the Sofiero collection...
 side view...
 I used "Here I'm Tilda" from the Pink Lemonade 2014 collection and "Sleeping Baby Tilda from the Cozy Family 2010 collection...
coloured with my copics...
close up of Mama Tilda looking upon her sleeping baby...
the lace draped canopy...
decorated with bows and flowers...
close up of the charms and shabby seam binding bow...
the end of the cradle...
using the brad and spacers between the layers the cradle actually rocks...
"Congratulations" is by Rubbernecker Stamps from the "Best Wishes" set...
the personalized banner is computer generated...


Oh what FUN I had making this sweet little baby "card"!!!  Now it's time for you to check out the gorgeous creations that my talented teamies have to show you over at Simply Magnolia...then come on and join us!!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Challenges I wish to enter:
Creative Fingers-Challenge #88 "Anything Goes"
Stamp and Create with Magnolia-Challenge #66 "Decorative Edge"
The Ribbon Girl- "Just Add Ribbon"
Tildas Town-Challenge #166 "Happy Everything"

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!







10 comments:

  1. simply gorgeous! you never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Beth, this is a stunning project. I love the images and your embellishments are so beautiful. LOVE it.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh it's so cute Beth!!! Look at Tilda peeking at the baby!! And the little banners with text and the silver baby beads and...and...and...!! Love it!
    Thanks for advertising for my shop and i'm glad to read that you are so happy with my templates!!
    Have a nice day!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's an amazing project Beth !!!!
    hugs
    céline
    and thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Wow Wow this design is AWESOME! Love everything about it can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOWZER, how cute is this! It's fabulous, Beth. And as usual with amazing details. Luv the two silver charms.
    Hugs,
    Norma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely brilliant!!! I love this! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful project Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    Creative Fingers DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the sweetest ever Beth, really lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Stamp and Create with Magnolia, hope to se you for the new challenge,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete