Sunday, September 27, 2015

Midway Reminder and a DT Call at Simply Magnolia-"CAS or Fully Loaded"!!

Good Sunday morning dear blogging friends!!

Hope that you're enjoying a wonderful weekend!

Today is Team Glamour's turn to show you our creations for Simply Magnolia's "CAS or Fully Loaded and a DT Call" challenge...our randomly picked winner will receive a "mystery" prize from our most wonderful leader Nicola!!! 

Okay so who can guess which style I chose...no brainer right...of course I chose "Fully Loaded"!!!!  I DO need lots of storage containers for my LARGE collection of embellies...what better way to store them then in something with sweet Tilda on it!!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I stained a wooden suitcase with Tattered Angels fine glitter paint...
then cut a matt from some Maja paper using Go Kreate #360020 and trimmed it with some gathered tulle...
I ran some gathered tulle around the bottom of the box as well...
I have been wanting to use my new Rocking Horse template from Sandra's Scrapshop...
 and this is "I Give You a Rose Tilda" from the Sakura 2015 collection...
coloured with my copics...
 
 this sweet rocking horse that I cut using kraft paper works up so quickly...
I LOVE it Sandra...
 I decorated the neck with shabby seam binding, berry cluster, stick pin with beads and two charms...
 larger charms tied on to handle and decorated with berry cluster...
 the back...
flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts...
 
So now it's time for you to check out the fabulous makes of my talented team mates...then come on and join in for a chance at a "mystery" prize from Nicola!! 
 
All materials are listed/linked above.
 
Challenges I wish to enter:
All About Magnolia-Challenge #6 "Not a Card"
Magnolia-licious-"Use Kraft Paper"
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!
 


 


9 comments:

  1. So so adorable Beth!!! Another original honey he he!!! Love your colouring of Tilda and all of your beautiful flowers and charms, the rocking horse is so super cute!!!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how gorgeous is this pretty box !!!
    great job on it
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Beth, that is gorgeous .... I have lots of catchng up to do but I think things are working now!
    love the sweet 'extras' to create this masterpiece

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have loaded and oozed gorgeousness here! Love the tulle coming from the box and the embellishing. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious, good luck.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very precious! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you there again next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness Beth, you put so much hard crafty work into your amazing projects. They are unlike any other in beauty and incredible detailing. LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth I love your project! Sweet as can be and love your finishing touches.Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Licious.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love all the beautiful details. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete