Monday, October 16, 2017

Guest Designer at My Besties Dutch Challenge Blog

Hello and happy Monday dear blogging friends!

I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer for My Besties Dutch Challenge Blog!!  The theme for this challenge is "Get Well Soon"!!  I always have so much FUN playing with these sweet Sherri Baldy images!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
my card base was made using a Go Kreate die...
DP is Maja Design from the Sofiero collection...
butterfly die is from the Magnolia Vintage Box #1...
this darling image is called "Tea Time Bestie" and is from the Fancy Pants collection...
you can find her HERE...
coloured with my copics...
closer view...
"get well soon" is a Rubbernecker Stamp damped and embossed on vellum...
these fun little charms were bought on a trip to the States...I think they're from Hobby Lobby...
 flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts...
stamens are from Noor Design...

And the is my Guest Designer card for My Besties Dutch Challenge...thank you so much Ladies for having me!!!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Challenges I wish to enter:
Les Blog de defis "The Besties"-Challenge #68 "Anything Goes"
My Besties International Challenge Blog-October Challenge "Anything Goes"
My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog-Challenge #40 "Anything Goes"
Craft Dee-Bowz Challenge Blog-October Challenge "Anything Goes With a Handmade Bow"
Crafting With Friends-Challenge #52 "Anything Goes"
Creative Fingers-Challenge #138 "Anything Goes"
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge-15th October 2017 Challenge #27 "Anything Goes"
613 Avenue Create-Challenge #202 "Anything Goes"

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!

15 comments:

  1. Beth this is so sweet! I can't believe the work that went into this beauty. The details Beth...wow! Those adorable little charms like hello...adorable! You have that special eye for detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a gorgeous creation! Love all the extra bits you did on the image! Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a wonderful creation ,I love it ....
    Thanks for joining us at Craftdeebowz and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gorgeous card! I love all embellishments. Thanks you for joining with us at My Besties International Challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apologies that should have read
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your project is so delicate and pretty. All the varied embellies add a nice pop. We're happy to see you at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful project !! Thanks for participating with us, good luck !! Ruth DT My Besties Spanish Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. your card is so nice
    Thank you for sharing with us at my Besties french blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hermoso proyecto, gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT for  My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing card!
    Thanks for joining us at My Besties Spanish Challenge and good luck!!!
    Ana Isabel DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love it! Thank you for your participation at My-Besties french challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!It's a beautiful card.😍

    ReplyDelete