Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Christmas Event Guest Designer at My Besties Dutch Girls Challenge Blog

Welcome to my second post of today...for my Midweek Magnolias post please go HERE!

For this post I'm honoured to be part of the Christmas Event festivities over at My Besties Dutch Girls Challenge Blog!!  Thank you Ladies for having me!!! 

Come on over and join in the FUN and CELEBRATION!!!




Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
DP is Maja Design from the "Joyous Winterdays" collection...
silver gift bag is from Michael's as is the white trim across the top...
 how ADORABLE is this sweet image??!!...
the image is from Sherri's Lil Rosie collection...called "Stocking Full of Joy" Image #7560...
you can find her HERE!!
coloured with my copics...
matted on cheesecloth...
closer view...
ribbon from my stash...
"Merry Christmas" is a Hero Arts stamp...stamped on chiffon ribbon with Stazon...
finished off with this sweet stocking charm...
the larger poinsettia was made using a Tim Holtz Poinsettia die...
coloured with a red oil pastel (though it looks pink) and I added white and deep burgandy stamens...
the smaller white one was made using a Spellbinders poinsettia die...

I love making these bags!!  Now won't you please check out all the fun going on over at My Besties Dutch Girls Challenge Blog...then come on and join in!!  Once again...thank you to the Besties Dutch Girls for having me!!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Challenges I wish to enter:
Colour It! Create It! Show It Off!-December Challenge "Christmas"
Le Blog de defis "The Besties"-Challenge #70 "Anything Goes"
My Besties International Challenge Blog-December Challenge "Anything Goes"
A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge Blog-1st December 2017 Challenge #12 "Anything Goes"
Classic Design Team Open Challenge-December 2017 Challenge #20 "Anything Goes"
Craft-Dee Bowz Challenge Blog-December Challenge "Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow"
Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog-December Challenge #284 "Winter/Christmas"
613 Avenue Create-December Challenge #204 "Option Christmas"

Ohhhh!!!  Can't wait...




Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!

10 comments:

  1. Another fabulous project! I just love it! Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed Project.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great project Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Coloring, gorgeous project!-Thanks for playing with us at Color It Create It Show It Off.
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Alysha DT for  Classic Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning, your bag is perfect
    Thank's for sharing with us at my besties french blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning, what a fabulous package to receive!! Thanks for sharing on My Bestie International December Challenge - Winter Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!
    Movie Online

    ReplyDelete