Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Midweek Magnolias Challenge #181-"Love/Valentines"

Good Wednesday morning dear crafty friends!!

How is your week shaping up?

Time to start another new challenge at Midweek Magnolias...just in time for Valentine's Day our theme for the next two weeks is "Love/Valentines"...as always our sponsor is Magnolia Sweden!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I used Go Kreate die #260019 to cut the base...
DP is Maja Design from the "Life In The Country" collection...
this little cutie is "I Give You My Heart Tilda" from the Love Duo 2015 collection...
coloured with my copics...
dusted with Shabby White Frantage...
"love me" is cut from a Frantic Stamper sentiments die cut...
the inside is stamped with the sentiment that goes with Tilda from the collection...

And there you have my first Valentine card for 2018!!  Come on over and join us at Midweek Magnolias...I know that my talented teamies have some gorgeous creations to share with you!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Challenges I wish to enter:
Magnolia-licious-January 9th Challenge "Anything Goes"
Crafting With Friends Challenge Blog-Challenge #79 "Anything Goes"
My Little Patch of Crafty Friends-Challenge #74 "Anything Goes"
Tuesday Throwdown-Challenge #376 "Anything Goes"

Until next time...thank you fro taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable Beth, making mine tomorrow so will say goodnight from my part of the world. Thanks for the inspiration..xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Beth, this is so gorgeous. I was excited when I seen this was my number to comment on. You always make the most beautiful cards and I always love looking at them. You are so talented. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautifully created card with amazing detail! Someone receiving this will feel very special indeed!! So happy you shared it with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete