Friday, June 15, 2018

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #214-"Lace, Buttons and Bow"

Good Friday morning dear blogging friends!!

I sure hope that you had a wonderful week and have lots of fun things planned for the upcoming weekend!

Today we begin a brand new challenge at Fussy and Fancy...for the next two weeks our talented hostess is Jules!!  Jules has chosen a SUPER easy theme..."Lace, buttons and Bows"...now how easy is that!!!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I made an easel card using a Go Kreate die...
DP is Maja Design...
 this little cutie is from one of the new collections from Magnolia...
not sure of her name or collection name as I got her in my last "Magnolia Stamp Club"...
 a little closer...
coloured with my copics...dusted with Chunky White Frantage...

And that is my card!  Now come on and join us at Fussy and Fancy...we always love to be inspired by your creations!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Beth this is just precious! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth you do sweetness perfectly. I love this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Beth! Love the sweet Tilda and the design is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh super gorgeous !! I especially love the shimmer
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete