Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Some "Fresh Brewed" News!!!

Well happy Wednesday everyone...actually that was the title of my very first post...LOL!

A post two days in a row!!! 

Today I have some exciting news to share!! 

I've been asked to be on the Fresh Brewed Design team and today the LOVELY Heather will be announcing us nubbies!!!

Heather's designs are called "Fresh Brewed"...well because they are freshly brewed from Heather's creative mind!!!

I chose one from Fresh Brewed's Alice in Wonderland collection because they intrigued me...I was also POSITIVE that I had some Alice in Wonderland themed paper in my craft room.  Well after an exhaustive search that paper was nowhere to be found...did I image that I had it or was it sucked into the black hole of my ever expanding craft room...that is the mystery!!

Anyway I went to "Plan B" and used some GORGEOUS Graphic 45 paper from the "Once Upon a Springtime" collection...
 
I made it into a window style card using a Go Kreate die...
please click on the first image for a slideshow and closer view...
 this is Heather's "Drink Me" digi from her Alice in Wonderland collection...
 I decided to make this a tea party as I found this cute little tea pot charm in my stash...
the sentiment is computer generated...
 I added some ribbon, crown stick pins, pearls, flowers and of course...Frantage...
just a little...tee hee...

So that is my first "Fresh Brewed Design" DT card...I hope that you will hop on over to the Fresh Brewed Design Challenge blog and check out the work of my other new team mates!!!  I had so much FUN with this image!!

Materials Used:
DP-Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime 8"X8" paper pack
Die-Go Kreate XXL Frames Flower #1 #360020
Crown stick pins, pearls and flowers-Wild Orchid Crafts
Punches-Fern punch-Martha Stewart and Small Tag punch-Marvy
Charm and ribbon are from my stash

Until next time...your visits and comments are so very much appreciated!!!

27 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Beth...
    The style of your card and YOUR COLOURING! Wow! I feel like I am always saying that to you, but seriously....wow!
    You have picked some gorgeous paper and gorgeous colours to colour with! I just love the shade you used to colour around your image. Really nice instead of Blue Slate! LOL
    Wow! Wow!
    Have a great day!!!!!! And Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and design of your card. The charm is really cute too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA this card is amazing! I love all of the layers and detials. The colors are so soft and pretty. This card holds that bit of mystery and fun that Alice is all about!
    So happy to have you a part of the team. I can't wait to share more of your work and to get to know you better.
    Sending lots of smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. THUD! You sure know how to bling it baby! ;) Beautiful creation! So excited to be part of the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really amazing card- every little detail about it. congrats on being part of the fbd dt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally excited that you are part of the team!!! Your card is fabulous. Love the apperture and the great background you have done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous! LOVE this card! Just love that design! Just gorgeous!!! Congrats on the new DT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this card...the colours and details are amazing. Your new mates are lucky to have you!
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the team Beth! And wowza, that is one stunning card!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the vintage style. Congrats on your new DT position. I am sure you will have a great time on this team.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! And what a gorgeous card too! You really deserve it you know. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, what a pretty design and I do love that Graphic 45 paper, I still have a little left I think, Well done on the DT you will be a wonderful addition, can't wait to see what you come up with
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  13. My goodness Beth, what an entrance! Your card is simply stunning, top to bottom. Congrats on being chosen to be part of the FBD team. Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your time with us and I really look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done, Bethh so well deserved xxxAnnie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! Welcome to the team! I'm so excited! And, GASP! WOW! I love your window card! Your Graphic 45 papers are simply lovely with this Alice in Wonderland digi! Your colouring is gorgeous and your always adding lots of wonderful layers and embellishments! I love the tea pot charm, stick pins, flowers and your perfect sentiment!
    You will love being on Heathers Fresh Brewed Designs Team!
    While I was here, I couldn't help but browse....and WOW, girl, You have been really busy creating lots of gorgeous creations! And your two granddaughters are so ADORABLE! I love that you are passing on your card making talents! So Cute!
    I hope that you are having a good week!
    Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Beth - gorgeous creation!! Love the layout of your card and all your intricate added details - love it!! Excited to be on the DT with you =)
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beth, this is STUNNING! love the papers and design. & how cute is that charm?? ♥ it! So excited to be on this DT with you.
    hugs!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome to the Fresh Brewed Designs Dt!! Your card is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Beth on your DT Post... so well deserved...WOW...What a fabulous card... the design is fantastic... Love the beautiful image..your work is outstanding... Have a happy week... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow!! your work is beautiful! love this card and so love that your talents are being shared ..... congrats on your new DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a beautiful card Beth, I love your whimsical image and pretty papers - fabulous design.
    Congratulations on your new DT role, you will be an asset to the Fresh Brewed Design Team.
    Pauline
    x

    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beth, you sure know how to come out of the gate running! This card is beautiful. I LOVE that paper and have resisted cutting up the last piece of that print (why do we do that?) all your details are so pretty. The charm is a perfect fit for this card too. Congrats on the DT gig, enjoy and have fun............

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Beth, This is just fabulous! Thanks for your kind words on my Blog today. Happy Saturday! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Beth, Congrats on your DT position. Your cards are beautiful. And thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute! I love the colors and that adorable charm!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Guess what Beth, we have had sunshine again! Two days in a row. I don't mind it being cold if the sun shines! Thanks too for your kind words on my Blog today. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  27. CONGRATS you are crazy talented I love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete