Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Latte Party -Fresh Brewed Designs Choose Your Challenge using Photo/Sketch Insiration

It's that time again!!! 

 Fresh Brewed Design's month long "Choose Your Challenge-Sketch/Photo Inspiration"...


 
It's a GLORIOUS late Spring morning (I'm dreaming here)...flowers are beginning to bloom...birds line the hydro wires...on the back deck is a fragrantly steaming latte...
 
So obviously I am using the photo for inspiration...LOL!!!  This photo for me just screamed "Spring morning on the deck"!!!
 

And here are my musings...

please click on the first image for a full screen closer view...



I have used Heather's super SWEET "Latte Party"....
you can find this at the shop at Fresh Brewed Designs in the Coffee section...just like the grocery store LOL!!!...
I used a trellis die cut...flowers creeping along them...
I had to fudge a bit on the colour cause try as I did... this paper just wouldn't go back on the shelf...I just kept thinking..."Spring...birds...latte...party!!"....
I made the balloons that are in the left hand side by hand...
sentiments are all computer generated...
and of course I had to dust everything with Frantage...

 a closer view of the digi image ...
 here you can see the birdies' curiosity at just what that lovely smelling brew is on the deck... 
 and the inside is simply an invite to join me for a "Latte Party!!"...
 
Okay so now it is your turn...we can hardly wait to see what your creative minds have to show us!!!!  Just link onto our Monthly Challenge...you can link up HERE...read the very easy rules...and yes Heather has PRIZES!!!...then let your mind soar and create!!!!  We'll be anxiously awaiting your creations!!!
 
Don't forget about March's Blog Candy giveaway at Fresh Brewed Designs...HERE!!
 

Well that is that for me today!!!

Materials Used:
Digi Stamp-"Latte Party"-Fresh Brewed Designs
DP-Happy Bird-Day by Three Bugs in a Rug
Die Cuts Used-Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large and Classic Scalloped Ovals
                         Memory Box Trellis
Flowers-Wild Orchid Crafts
Frantage-Live and Love Crafts
Ribbon-from my stash

Until next time!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by...your visits and comments are so VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
 



5 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish it was spring too! But the only good thing is we get to craft away here without any regrets that we should be outside!LOL
    I love your card today. The teal is such a nice spring colour to use and the scalloped oval die in brown is a perfect match with the teal. Thank-you for bringing a little spring to us!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK ... now how CUTE is this?!?! I think we should ALL throw a Latte Party! WOOT WOOT!!! I would SO be there! ;) LOVE LOVE LOVE the curious birdies sitting here eyeing the cuppa joe and sweet cupcake. Or I am thinking the balloons swaying in the breeze is the only thing keeping these treats safe.
    Beautiful layers and I LOOOVE the trellis / flowers up the side. This card is just so fun! Thank you for the inspiration and smile!
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...What a beauty Beth, Love the image & colours..full of wonderful layers & embellishments... I adore the design...I could look at this for hours...Simply Perfect....The little plane I had on my tag... I got from a craft show I went to last week...I thought it was cute...Keep Warm... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful card Beth, so many fabulous details as always and brilliant design.
    Thank you for the lovely comments you leave on my blog.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beth! Sigh....I JUST LOVE THIS CARD! I certainly wish that I could come to your Latte Party! I love your birds on a wire, the yummy Frantage and those gorgeous yellow Spring flowers! You always create such fun and creative cards! Can you please send some of your creative mojo my way? LOL!
    Sending you Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete