Sunday, December 28, 2014

A Belated Merry Christmas-House of Mouse Style!!!

Happy Sunday dear blogging friends!!

Wishing you all a belated Merry Christmas...hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and are still enjoying some time with family and friends!!

It has been very busy here with family and the arrival of our newest member...our DARLING Max!!   My Daughter-in-law's first description of him was "He's SO stink'n CUTE" and truer words couldn't have been spoken!!!

I have all of my closest friends' "cards" done but haven't had a chance to meet and give them their cards...this is the last of them and she is banned from my blog until I meet with her this week!!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
and yes it's another clock...I had to do something similar for all of them and I am so having FUN making these Tim Holtz clocks...
I think that I may make one for myself...lol!!!...
the friend that this is for has always shared my love for the sweet little House Mouse crew...
 this is "Gifts to Tie" HMCV02...
coloured with Prismas...
 and here is "Monica's Gift" HMD1017...
the sentiment is from Whimsy...
 this hanging darling is called "Light Hanging" HMUR1046...
behind him the back of the clock is decorated with Snow Tex and Glamour Dust along with lights that I strung on string...
I mounted two small working lights inside the clock to make him light up and covered the bottom and sides of the clock with Snow Tex as well...
 this sentiment is from Stampingbella and cut out using Spellbinders Small Banners...
 a side view...
the tag is also from the same Whimsy set as above...
you can get a little peek of one of the working lights...
the poinsettias are Prima and the pine branches are Dee's Distinctively IME-028...
 
So this is my final Christmas "card" done...WHEW!!!  Maybe I should start now for next year...lol!!!
 
All materials and stamps are listed above.
 
Challenges I will enter:
House of Mouse and Friends-Challenge #184 "Christmas/New Year"
Gruffies and Guest-Challenge #12 "Anything Goes/Blue & Silver Option
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!!  Your visits and comments are so very much appreciated!!
 
Wishing you all a VERY Happy and Healthy New Year!!!!  Happy crafting!!!
 

 


18 comments:

  1. Wow, Beth! This is marvellous! Adorable House-Mouse images used - and I love how it lights up! What a wonderful "card" for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous Beth, a great project, I love it!
    all the best for the new year!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and brilliantly created "card" and I am so glad you shared this...wonderful design. Hope your start to the New Year will be a happy one....xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, this one is so cute
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I LOVE it! What a beautiful project. Thank you for sharing with us at Gruffies and Guests December Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is so cool! I've never seen the Tim Holtz clocks before and I cannot imagine any of them are cuter than this one. Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Beth.....this is such a cool idea! Seriously, how do you come up with all these amazing ideas! I just love how you have come up with putting the light on in the inside with the little mouse swinging on the lights. I think that is so adorable.I like how you created the scene on the outside too....Your friend is going to be..."Beth you did this" wowzers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT!!! Same as what everyone said above your creativity is amazing!! Hey if you want to sell some of your stamps the purple onion let me know there is a couple I have been trying to get but they are sold out!! and thks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous clock Beth, you have some very lucky friends. Such adorable House-Mouse images and fabulous details.
    Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! I absolutely adore your gorgeous clock and I am in love with those little mice. The detail is stunning and your artwork is amazing.
    I bet your friend totally fell in love with her card.
    Happy New Year!
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. BLOWN AWAY...as usual! This is spectacular Beth, I just love those little house mouse guys! The scene you put together on the inside is fabulous, what a fantastic idea to light it up like that too! All of those wonderful layers on the outside of the clock...wow...I sure would love to see a tutorial sometime on how you get so much dimension in your projects! Lucky people to receive this work of art! until next time, big new years hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness me Beth, do you never run out of ideas, your so so talented and I am so so jealous!!!! How on earth do you keep coming up with all FABULOUS Creations sweetie???? All those mice are super cute and speaking of cute, congratulations on the birth of Max, you meust be thrilled!!!! Love to see a picture, I will be a long time waiting with my daughter. Oh I am joining you soon on fussy and fancy too, I am the GDT winner, looking forward to it. Take care and happy new year to you darlin. Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. DO YOU EVER SLEEP! Amazing and wonderful! What a fantastic idea for decorating the Tim Holtz clock for Christmas. Your close friend is going to be squealing with delight when she sees this!!! Absolutely brilliant. Love how you decorated it up with the little mice and the light inside......what can I say, just amazing! So happy you shared it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, thanks for doing that. Happy New Year to you and yours, my friend, and congratulations on the brand new Grandson, what a blessing.

    Big Hug
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Beth, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at the House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your project is gorgeous and thank you for joining in our challenge at Gruffies and Guest "Blue and silver with the option of “Anything Goes” good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Beth, Just getting caught up on all of the beautiful creations you have been doing since I've been away! I absolutely love everything especially my antique clock! You have totally out done yourself, love , love, love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowzer Beth how creative is this mousey master piece, stunning design gorgeous rich colouring..love the use of all those single mousey images the receipt of this creation will cherish it.

    Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall this time. good luck with the DT call..xx

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. this "Christmas greeting" is incredible in person! pics are good but WOW, am so blessed to receive this beautiful greeting! the detail is unbelieveable! I have put it in a prominent spot and it will not be going away with the Christmas 'stuff! truly a keeper for display and enjoyment all year! gorgeous work Beth xo

    ReplyDelete