Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs-"Christmas" Challenge

Good Wednesday morning crafting friends!!

Today we begin a new challenge at Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge blog...it's SUPER easy and just in time for you all to work on that Christmas card list...yes it's "Christmas".  Well I actually did tell you that in my post title...lol!!

I decided to do up some Christmas tags using three digis from Fresh Brewed Designs November Christmas digi release!!  You can find them in the coffee/cake/food section.

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I used three of the Christmas latte digis to make up tags to put on gift baskets that I have made up for holiday hostess gifts...
as the baskets contain coffee and goodies I thought that the latte tags were the PERFECT digis to use...
I coloured them with copics, cut them out and mounted them on standard tags...
added some rhinestones, Frantage, ribbon and tiny Christmas decorations...
 this one is called "Latte Christmas tree tag"...
the sentiment stamp is Whimsy...
 this is "Candy Cane Latte"...
ornament stamp is also Whimsy...
 this one is called "Santa Latte"...
 
 
Well those are my Christmas tags...now we would love for you to join us for our Christmas challenge!!  Hop on over to Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge blog and check out all my teamies projects then get busy and share you holiday cheer with us!!
 
All materials used were from my stash.
 
Until next time thank you for taking the time to stop by...your visits and comments are so very much appreciated!!
 

  

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your tags, Beth! These new coffee cup designs are awesome! The Fran-tage is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are so pretty and wonderfully made! I would love just the tag as my gift!!! I really like how you added the frontage on the front...a really neat idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tags Beth, I love the new Christmas latte images and you have embellished them beautifully.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love what you did with these tags ..... beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so much fun Beth! Love the different colours you used and the Frantage was a perfect way to spruce up the digis! Fabulous tags! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth, these tags are really cute. They are beautiful gifts by themselves.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. These tags are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! What a fun idea! I am so happy that you created these. I may have to CAS them and create something for my coffee themed gifts this year. You are awesome!

    Please forgive me for posting these so late. They are being featured on the Challenge reminder post yesterday as well as shared again tod ay with my blog post titled CALLING ALL COFFEE LOVERS. I also shared on facebook ;)

    Thank you for all of your hard work!

    Big smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete