Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Just Getting Started!!!

I've had a crazy couple of weeks lately...work wise and on the home front!

While all of you have been busy working on your growing STACKS of Christmas cards...sadly I have been neglecting mine!!!!

Well I finally finished my first and believe it or not I actually started this one last year and just now got around to finishing it!!!  I've actually been working on a Christmas explosion box but am stuck waiting on a crucial part...so...stalled for now!!

Okay so it's not a masterpiece but hey it's done!!!

I went with a peek a boo style card that I first saw on Norma Lee's blog...
I used Ice Tilda from the Christmas Dreams collection... 
 
a closer look...
 
sentiment from Whimsy stamps...I'll add a personalized sentiment when I decide who to give it to...
 
 
Well hopefully this will motivate me to get a move on...I've got all these WONDERFUL Christmas stamps just waiting to be set free!!!
 
Materials Used:
DP-can't even tell you as I can't find the pad that it came from...LOL!!!
Dies-Quick Kutz Ornament from the "Jolly Limited Edition Set"
         Joy Craft Snowflake Border 6002/2021, large snowflake 6002/2020
         small snowflake 6002/2018
White chiffon ribbon, pearls, snowflake bling and rhinestones are from my stash
Blue seam binding is from Wild Orchid Crafts
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!!  I really appreciate it!!
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. would love to be on your card list ..... this may be your first, but it sure is setting a high standard for the rest to come! it is beautiful beyond a doubt! love your colours and colouring. your stamps are lucky! keep up the exceptional work, Beth..... "set your stamps free"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too would love to be on your card list! This is so pretty Beth. I love the way you coloured her.....the background with the little dots is really nicely done. Love the little laces you added to her skates. Yes Beth, your the girl that always adds little details so I always have to take a real good look at your creations so I don't miss a thing. Oh goodness, that paper with the little skates at the side...love that! The snowflake die along the side....love that too!LOL I need to try one of these cards....thank-you for inspiring me every post...you make this so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth, thank you for the visit to my blog and your lovely comment. Your work is beautiful and this card is so nice. Lucky recipient. We would love for you to join us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, and this is a great time, as the theme is My favoriite things, and you can use inspiration from the song or tell us with your card what your favorite things are. You have until November 30th to join us for this theme.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok awesome colours and awesome colouring job!!! thks for taking the time to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl, it's darling and so original! LOVE it! I adore how you accessorized it!! Really clever!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your card. Love the colours and the image you picked was perfect. I really like what you did around the image. You always manage to find the cutest paper!

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card... Love the design I've never seen one like this before...Gorgeous work Beth..... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete