Monday, June 29, 2015

Marvelous Magnolia-Challenge #96 "Use Kraft"

Happy Monday morning dear blogging friends!!

Hope that your weekend was amazing!

Today we begin a brand new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia...for the next two weeks we want you to "Use Kraft"!!  Our most wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Magnolia-licious!!

I wanted to do something a little different...a little bag made using kraft paper...then had lots of fun decorating!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
side view...
closer view of the top...

this little darling is "Tilda with Ribbon Shoes" from the Sakura 2015 collection...
coloured with distress re-inkers...
dusted with Shabby Pink and Blue Frantage...
mounted on a matt cut with kraft paper using Spellbinders Lacey Ovals...
"sending" & "you" are cut from kraft paper using Frantic Stamper FRA-DIE-09467...
"warm hugs" is from Stampingbella stamped on kraft tag cut using  Marvy  small tag punch and dusted with Frantage as well...
secured with a crystal stick pin...
flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts...
 
That is my little kraft gift bag!!  Time for you to check out the gorgeous creations that my talented team mates have to inspire us with!!  So hop on over to Marvelous Magnolia then get busy and inspire US with your kraft creations!!!
 
All materials are listed/linked above.
 
Challenges I wish to enter:
Boutique Magnolia-Challenge #27 "Theme Free"
Tildas Town-Challenge #161 "Any Shape"
Creative Fingers-Challenge #85 "Anything Goes"
613 Avenue Create-Challenge #130 "Anything Goes w/optional twist use a Pearl and/or Rose"...I have added pearls to Tilda's shoes and there are roses in my flowers...you can see two peeking out in the first picture
 
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!
 




13 comments:

  1. Stunning gift bag, I love it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute bag, full of pretty details
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning creation Beth and so beautifully embellished.
    Tilda is just the sweetest and coloured to perfection.
    Thanks for your lovely comments. Have a great week.
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth.
    I am playing catch up and want to thank you for joining my blog. I have just had a look around your blog and your cards are gorgeous. I so chuffed to be working with you at Fussy and Fancy.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Beth...you do the most prettiest projects. When I come to see what you have created, I take my time and slowly go thru the pictures because if I rush, I miss something ! You colour so well and chose all the right colours to make a project come together. You add each little detailed embellishment to each project that just makes you just smile! You bring happy to your blog. For some people they start a day with a coffee, me I start my day checking out what did Beth create today. I may not always comment because I am heading off to work. But just know I do come!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!!! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo pretty, thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beth this is just gorgeous!! Oh it's so dainty and the colors you chose with the natural CS is perfect! The florals, the stick pin and the image with the beautiful coloring and Fran-tage edge. Just wow! And thanks for playing our twist by adding the mini pearls and roses!! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood this week!

    Kathi, Owner
    613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Bag is Awesome and looooove the way you decorated it up.You always use the best colours and love the big bow on top to finish it off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your coloring, LOVE your use of Kraft, Love how you've used the word dies, LOVE everything about this treat bag! Amazed at how much detail you put into your incredible designs. Beautiful work my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice job!
    Thank you for taking the challenge this month with us
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! kraft paper bags australia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, happy to see this awesome post. I hope this think help any newbie for their awesome work. By the way thanks for share this awesomeness from kraft paper bags australia

    ReplyDelete