Sunday, June 7, 2015

Totally Tilda and Friends Challenge #122-"Balloons & Presents"!!

Good Sunday morning dear blogging friends!!

And how is your weekend going??!!

For my first post today I want to tell you about Totally Tilda and Friends brand new challenge...and that is "Balloons & Presents"!  So many possibilities for this one!!!



 Bunny-Zoe crafts is sponsoring this challenge

gif maker

So our prize is from Bunny-Zoe crafts.com 

And the Prize is;



So I decided to change it up and go outside of the box for this by using a Wild Rose Studio stamp...I know shocking...no Tilda this week...lol!!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slide show...
I cut the opening using Go Kreate #360030....
DP is from my stash so sorry can't remember...
opening the card...
this darling little image is CL321 "Bella's Party" from Wild Rose Studio...
coloured with my copics...
dusted with Frantage...
balloons, stars and dots on the hat are covered with Glossy Accent...
"Happy Birthday" is from LOTV Set # 58...
I made the presents with leftover cardstock and DP...
accented with flowers and stamens from Wild Orchid Crafts...
ribbon/embroidery floss is from my stash...
I hand cut the balloons...
dusted with texture paste and added floss and pearls...
and some more flowers with bark heart dusted with texture paste...
 
Wow...I still can't believe I didn't use a Tilda but this image just seemed SO right for this challenge!!  Hop on over to Totally Tilda and Friends and see what my talented team mates have in store for you...then why not join us for some fun and a chance at a wonderful prize!!
 
Materials are all listed or linked above.
 
Challenges I wish to enter:
The Ribbon Girl-June Card Challenge "Animals"
Creative Fingers-Challenge #82 "Anything Goes"
Scribble and Scrap-Challenge #46 "Anything Goes"
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!
 

 














6 comments:

  1. Wow Beth, you always make the most unique designs!! I love this layout with the gate fold and the layered window, what an original style! So much fun with the bright and cheery colours and all the wonderful birthday embellishments...love that little elephant too! Incredible! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,such an incredibly beautiful creation Beth!!! I love your colouring, the shape and all the stunning details!
    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card Beth! love all the little embellishments you made! soooo creative! beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card, Beth. Great details and pretty papers to go with that adorable little elephant stamp. Gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card Thank You for joining us at Creative Fingers xx Stacey S xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, supercute image and great details :) Thanks for playing along in challenge #82 at Creative Fingers! Hope you join us again sometime! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete