Sunday, June 7, 2015

Midway Reminder at Simply Magnolia-"CAS or Fully Loaded"!!

Hello again dear blogging friends!

I'm back with my second post of the day...for my Totally Tilda and Friends post from earlier this morning please go HERE!!

This time I'm here to remind you that you still have until Saturday June 13th at noon (British time) to enter our current challenge at Simply Magnolia!!  Team Glamour's turn with our "CAS or Fully Loaded" projects...then it's up to you!!  The fabulous prize for this challenge is a GDT spot...now how exciting is that!!!

Okay...GULP...well in my current quest to step outside of my comfort zone...I went with...YES...a CAS card!!!  I SO admire all the talented bloggers out in blogland that whip up a CAS card so beautifully!!!!!  For me it is so hard not to add the frills, lace, ribbon, buttons...etc... and most of all my BELOVED Frantage...YIKES!!!  When I see other's CAS cards I say to my self "Wow...that looks fabulous!"...looking at mine I think "Hmm...looks NAKED to me!!!"

Okay it's time to reveal the CAS card!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
only three pics this time...lol...
I went with an oval card (had to add some UMPH...lol)...
DP is from  my stash...
"BIRTHDAY wishes" is stamped on the reverse side of DP...
a button found it's way onto the card too...
 I so LOVE this image "Edwin with Teo the Dragon" from the Animal of the Year 2013 collection...
coloured with my copics...
 the inside...
the reverse side of DP again...
 
So this started out as my Grandson Quinn's birthday card...then I'm colouring away and thinking hey "How did this hair get brown??!!"...well now...can't give this to Q-man because he's blonde...lol!!  So I guess I have a male birthday card for my stash!!
 
Challenges I wish to enter:
Paradise of Magnolia-Challenge #15 "C&S"
Stamp and Create with Magnolia-Challenge #63 "Masculine or card for a Boy/Man"
Indonesia Magnolia Lovers-Challenge #16 "Clean and Simple"
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!
 
 
 



9 comments:

  1. oh so cutie card, love it
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Beth, that image is so sweet! The first time I've ever thought I should give a dragon a hug! HAHA! Gorgeous creation my friend. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth. Well, I think your CAS card is simply stunning. I think you are very brave and you certainly did yourself proud. I don't think that I could make a CAS card. I'm a chicken! Lol!!! So give yourself a big pat on the back. It is perfect.
    Sending lots of big crafty hugs your way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweetie, I absolutely truely adore how you have coloured Teo, he is absolutely PERFECT!!! Edwin is a gorgeous little lad too he he!!! How clever are you, I couldn't make a CAS card to save my life!
    Have a lovely evening my friend, big crafty cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is too cute! I love the layout and colours on this fabulous card.

    Hugs.
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth, you have coloured so beautiful!!! a stunning CAS card, no more embellishment needed to add, just perfect!!
    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cutie .... love the dragon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is Super Adorable love your CAS Style and Gorgeous Design! Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete