Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Midweek Magnolias-Challenge #120 "Buttons and Bows"!!

Good Wednesday morning dear blogging friends!!

Hope that your week is off to a fine start...a few of us took my Aunt out for a much needed Girl's late lunch/movie date last night...Ricki and the Flash...Meryl Streep is simply amazing and Rick Springfield well he may be looking old but I've always loved him...LOL!!

Okay onto to today's post!!  

Today we begin a new challenge at Midweek Magnolias...our theme for the next two weeks is "Buttons and Bows"...easy peasy right!!  As always our fabulous sponsor is Magnolia Sweden!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
card base made using Go Kreate #360020...
DP is docrafts "Vintage Notes" linen paper...
I mounted the DP on cheesecloth...
 this sweet heart is "Mail Tilda" from the World Wide Web 2015 collection...
coloured with my distress re-inkers...
dusted with Chunky White Frantage...
 this butterfly is from Joy Craft #6002/0381...
dusted with Chunky White Frantage...
I added a mini clothes pin...
decorated with Shabby Pink Frantage...
banner die is from La La Land...
stick pin is decorated with beads from my stash... 
butterfly is Memory Box #98261...
 "with love" text is also from the WWW 2015 collection...
 just had to show these cute little bow buttons again...
 the inside...
I will add a sentiment and personalization when I give it away...
 
Okay...it's time now for you to hop on over to Midweek Magnolias...check out my talented team mates "Buttons and Bows" creations...then it's over to you!!
 
All materials are listed/linked above.
 
Challenges I wish to enter:
Magnolia Mania-Challenge #116 "Green & Pink"
Tildas Town-Challenge #167 "Dies or Punches" 
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!
 



7 comments:

  1. Oh Beth this is beautiful as are your other creations which I have missed. Please know that I am thinking of you. Judy x (HUG)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Beth, such a fabulous design and beautifully embellished.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Beth!! I really love all these beautiful butterfly die cuts you always use, I think I need to invest in a couple of these!! Stunning work as always my friend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Beth an other masterpiece !!! i love alll the frantage you added (i never take time to add on my cards)
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolute sweetie! Very lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania! Hugs, Sarah,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello beth,
    very beautiful card, thankyou for joining us at the magnolia mania, greetings from sonja

    ReplyDelete