Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Marvelous Magnolia Blog Hop Winner!

Good evening dear blogging friends!!

Thank you to everyone who celebrated Marvelous Magnolia's 100th challenge...here's to 100 more!!

I wanted to thank both my new...WELCOME...and long time followers for all the lovely comments that you left for me...I TRULY appreciate them all!!!

Names of commenters in the order of comments left:

1.  KT Fit Kitty
2.  Jacee
3.  Karin Art Scrap 
4.  Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P
5.  Kerri
6.  Jules
7.  Marcia Kamano
8.  Letty Aguilar
9.  Caroline
10.  Christine Dol
11. lulucreazioniartistiche
12.  Miena Mutinelli
13.  Asalill
14.  Tiny Works
15.  Pam Sparks
16.  Peggy

My card...


Using Random.org...
 
That's you  #11 lulucreazioniartistiche...please contact me at brovoldbeth@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize!!
 
************
 
Now for my candy...I don't have a picture but it will include two Tilda stamps and some goodies to add to your stash...
 
Using Random.org...
 
That's you #3 Karin...please contact me at brovoldbeth@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize!!
 
************
 
I'm closing in on 200 posts and will celebrate with some more CANDY...so check back in for details in the next few weeks!!
 
Once again THANK YOU all for your visits and comments...I truly appreciate each and every one of them!!
 

 

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the other winner.

    And thank you Beth for this big surprise I'm going to email you

    it's a very beautiful card love the design

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete