Monday, October 5, 2015

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge #103-"Use Black"!

Good Monday morning dear blogging friends!!

Today at Marvelous Magnolia we begin another fun challenge...this time we want to see you "Use Black" in your creations!! 

I just received my new Magnolia Boho Collection stamps...I sure had a hard time choosing an image!!  I was thinking of using two images but just didn't have time to colour the two...lol!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I used a Sizzix die to cut the base...
 this is Free Spirit Tilda from the Boho 2015 collection...
coloured with my copics...
dusted with Chunky White Frantage...
I added liquid pearls...
black rhinestones for her earrings and ties on her shoes...
 butterflies are Cheery Lynn Designs DL 113AB...
"warm hugs" is Stampinbella...
fountain pen tip is Tim Holtz...
I tucked cheesecloth that I added black ink to intermittently...
 black flower and feathers are from Hobby Lobby...
 the inside...
I will add a sentiment when I give it away...
 
And that is my black creation...you have to take a trip over to Marvelous Magnolia...my fabulous teamies have some beautiful makes to show you!! 
 
All materials are listed/linked above.
 
Challenges I wish to enter:
Time for Magnolia-Challenge #101 "Glitter and/or Bling"
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!
 



6 comments:

  1. so so gorgeous, love the combo
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet.....I love the combnation of colors that you used.....Beautiful. I hate black at cards and I found it really difficult this time to make something but I managed to use black and make a card....lol.....Live from a DT-member isn't always easy.....lol....
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Beth ... love the colours used on this masterpiece

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this came up Soooooo well such a great colour combo. Know exactly what you mean about the new stamps just so hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! Great colour combo - looks amazing! I was always afraid to use black colour but here it looks very nice :) Beautifully done!

    Hugs,
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete