Friday, January 15, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #155-"Fashion"

Good Friday morning dear blogging friends!!

Today at Fussy and Fancy we begin our first challenge of 2016!!!  Our hostess for the next two weeks is our fabulous Tone...who has chosen "Fashion" as her theme!  Our sponsor for this challenge is Sweet Lilac Flowers

I had planned to add to my Tilda Town with this challenge but I just didn't get the time to complete my project so I had to come up with another option...lol!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
DP is Tim Holtz...
I added a jeweled brooch, flowers, lace, cheesecloth, feathers and hanger and scissor charms...
 I took an old Great Impressions stamps J83...stamped it on black cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder...
 now how cool is this Tim Holtz paper...
it's a pattern and design for a dress!!...
 
And that is my "Fashion" contribution!!  Time for you to hop on over and check out the gorgeous "Fashion" creations that my talented teamies have to show you!!
 
All materials are listed/linked above.
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!
 

 

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous hun, and what no Tilda, lol Beautiful detail and design, speak soon,
    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Beth, this is a beautiful design and I love your use of embellishments, The Tim Holtz paper is just perfect , I must look out for some. Have a lovely weekend....hugs...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Beth. Love the darker colours here, so opposite of your usual palette. Stunning feather, great design! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Beth...I had so much fun looking all the embellies you used, I want to come and dig in your embellie drawer..lol...how fun! The paper is perfect, I have it too and forgotten I even had it..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Beth...I had so much fun looking all the embellies you used, I want to come and dig in your embellie drawer..lol...how fun! The paper is perfect, I have it too and forgotten I even had it..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a very beautiful card with lotts of embellishments Beth.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great mixed media project this iy. And yes those DP are just meant for this challenge, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Beth, I absolutely love all of the textures and your beautiful embellishments!! Awesome DP too, perfect for our challenge! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Beth, this is stunning!! The design is gorgeous and I adore all the beautiful embellishments and fabulous papers.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulous work you have come up with Beth since I last visited. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fabulous work you have come up with Beth since I last visited. Judy x

    ReplyDelete