Monday, May 9, 2016

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #219-"You Are My Sunshine"

Good Monday morning dear Mousey friends!!

I hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend and for those of you  celebrating Mother's Day I hope that your day was wonderful in every way!!

Today at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge we begin a new challenge..."You Are My Sunshine"... our hostess for the next two weeks is our wonderful and talented Sue Kment!!  As always you have the option of "Anything Goes"!!!

I couldn't get  the song "You Are my Sunshine" out of my head so when I was looking through my DP papers I came across this paper with music notes on it and thought "Hmm this would work"!  I also had another DP in mind that reminded me of sunshine so combined the two and this cute HH image!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
DP is from my stash...not sure who it's by...
the charm and orange jute is from my sweet Mousey Sister America...
cheesecloth and ruffle ribbon is from my stash...
I didn't add a sentiment...that I will do when I give it away...
 this little sun worshipper is "Umbrella Nap" HHCV04...
coloured with my copics...
 
 
Now it's time for you to hop on over to House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge...my talented Mousey Sisters have some gorgeous inspiration for you to see!!  We would love for you to join us...our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is...
 



We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and Simon Says Stamp!!
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront   
Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads 
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront
 Simon Says Stamp  has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more.  With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store! 

 
All materials are listed above.
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!

Mousey Hugs,
 


 


7 comments:

  1. Beth, what a stunner this is. Love the tones of the orange and darker shades of yellow. Such a wonderful vintage feel to it too. And your always wonderful details! Nice take on this challenge, and I too had that tune running around in my head for days.....

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, what a stunner this is. Love the tones of the orange and darker shades of yellow. Such a wonderful vintage feel to it too. And your always wonderful details! Nice take on this challenge, and I too had that tune running around in my head for days.....

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be singing that song too, if I was laying under that umbrella right now ...lol. Love this card, sweetie.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable card Beth, a lovely design with super colours along with the gorgeous sweet image..........yourimage is adorable along with beautiful details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute card, and image (it was me this weekend ;))
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Beth, such a lovely High Hopper enjoing the sun...perfect warm colours. Great take on Sue's theme!
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Cutie and Great Colours!

    ReplyDelete