Friday, July 15, 2016

Midway Reminder at Simply Magnolia-"Christmas In July"

Hello dear crafting friends!!

Well we're half way through our "Christmas In July" challenge at Simply Magnolia...our wonderful sponsor is Magnolia-licious!!

I decided to switch things up and make a tag!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I used a manila tag as a base...
I cut two tags using a Magnolia tag die and Maja Designs "Winter Frost Basics...
flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts...
ribbon is from my stash...
 this is one of my favs..."Little Santa" from the Waiting for Christmas 2014 collection...
coloured with my copics...
 
 
And there you have my first Christmas tag for this year!!  Time for you to check out the gorgeous work that my Simply Magnolia Sisters have to show you and then come on over and join us!!
 
All materials are listed/linked above.
 
Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. what a fun image and a great and fantstic tag Beth
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Christmas creation Beth. A lovely design and such a sweet Santa! Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Tag sweetie.. so creative!!! Love your cute santa with his fluffy hat and gloves lol!!! Cute layout, loving those papers and as you may know, I do love my seam binding sweetie! Crafty cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Beth! this is brilliant! Strangely I have been making tags too, but not quite as elaborate as yours. I keep thinking of you and hoping you are ok. Big Hugs. Judy x

    ReplyDelete