Friday, March 17, 2017

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #183-"Springtime"

Happy Friday dear bogging friends AND a Happy Saint Patty's day!!! 

Today at Fussy and Fancy we begin a brand new challenge...our wonderful and talented hostess for the next two weeks is Annie!  Annie's theme choice is "Springtime"...now how easy is that my friends...seeing as we are starting in to this wonderful season right now!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
my card is very simple...I cut an oval out of the front to show the inside sentiment which is a Rubbernecker stamp...
I added cheesecloth around the oval with a knot at bottom...
I sprinkled Shabby Pink Frantage throughout...
sentiment close up...
lace applique leaves are from Noor Design...
butterfly is a Tim Holtz die cut...
I used alcohol inks on the bottom one...top one is cut from fibre paper...
then finished with a pearl string...
bottom...
flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts...
large butterfly is also Tim Holtz...
bottom layer DP is Maja Design...

And there you have my "Springtime" card AND it has green on it!!  Now it's time for you to visit my talented team mates at Fussy and Fancy then come on over and join us!!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and sweet card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how beautiful Beth! Love the soft colors and those butterflies are gorgeous! Awesome inspiration ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Beth, beautifully delicate and feminine. Tim Holtz butterfly just shouts Springtime xxxx

    ReplyDelete