Friday, November 2, 2018

Fussy and Fancy Challenge #224-"Give Thanks"

Good Friday morning dear crafty friends!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and are looking forward to some fun this weekend!!  

We begin a brand new challenge at Fussy and Fancy today...our hostess for the next two weeks is Darlene who has chosen "Give Thanks" are her theme!!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
I made a simple 6x6 card...
I've been digging through some of the supplies that I'm able to get to...boy the stamps I've found that have never been inked up 😞...
well I went with a stamp from the Wellington Bear collection...
he is just so darn cute I can't believe that I've never gotten around to using them!!..
anyway here he is...
coloured with my copics...
dusted with Antique Taupe Frantage...
mounted on some natural fibres...
 the bow is made from some wired ribbon in my stash...
decorated with a dragonfly charm strung through a bead with embroidery floss...
 "thank you" is a Frantic Stamper die cut...

I sure enjoyed colouring up that sweet little guy...must get around to some of the others!!  Now come on over and join us at Fussy and Fancy...we always love being inspired by you!!!

All materials are listed above.

Challenges I wish to enter:
A Perfect Time To Craft-November Challenge #11 "Anything Goes"
Classic Design Team Open Challenge-#11 November Challenge "Anything Goes"
Crafty Catz Challenge Blog-Challenge #436 "Anything Goes/Optional Twist/Add a Sentiment-mine is "thank you"
Craft-Dee Bowz-November Challenge 
Creative Fingers-Challenge #154 "Anything Goes"
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends-Challenge #92 "Anything Goes"
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog-Challenge #115 "Anything Goes"
613 Avenue Create-Challenge #214 "Anything Goes"

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!


8 comments:

  1. Awww Beth, this is such an adorable card.I have a real thing for teddies and this one is so cute. Love your colouring and gorgeous design.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet and I love the added texture. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, that Bear is simply adorable and you coloured him up perfectly, love it all and so glad you chose to join us at CraftyCatz this week, good luck in the challenge.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is the cutest. I am so in love with that bear, Great coloring and super card design. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Cheryl DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thnakyou for your Entry at a Perfect time to Craft, your Teddy is beautiful and your colouring is well done. Good Luck with your Entry. Karen Neil DT https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work, thank you for joining us at Classic Design Team Open Challenge Blog.
    Good luck
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that bear Beth!!!! Oh how you make him so sweet the way you coloured him so softly! I love your little touches you do...the bow and the charm!
    Stay warm with all this snow outside!

    ReplyDelete